- TomsFor every pair of glasses sold, Toms restores sight by giving an eye exam, surgery, or glasses. The Toms idea started in 2006 when native Texan Blake Mycoskie saw children growing up without shoes in Argentina. That same year, Dr. Colton was also in Argentina and decided to become an eye doctor. Now we are teaming up to provide you with an opportunity to look stylish and give back to those in need.
- State Optical EyewearState Optical Co. is a first-of-its-kind brand of luxury American eyewear proudly being manufactured in Chicago, USA. They celebrate the quality, character, and individual style that make their handcrafted frames – like the people who wear them – so genuinely authentic, appealing, inspiring and original. Made in America means made with pride.
- Specs4UsCreated by a single mother of four with 30 years optical experience, Specs4Us is a custom frame line designed to accommodate and fit the features of children and adults with Down syndrome or other unique facial features. Dr. Colton chooses to carry this line to compliment his training in providing eye care to children with special needs.
- Mira FlexMiraflex Glasses creates a signature line of Italian made, Flexible & Safe, plastic frames with no metal parts, making it the safest option for your child’s protective eyewear. At Miraflex, there is no prodigal spending when it comes to your child’s safety. With over 20 years providing quality eyewear, our line of glasses are all BPA Free, Latex Free & Hypo-Allergenic.
- Pepe JeansPepe Jeans opticals bring a breath of fresh air; colouration is striking, eyeshapes are directional and finishes are diverse. From matte sandblasted crystals lined with vintage union jack prints to the latest, thinnest TR90 optical frames, made from memory plastic that’s both lightweight and functional, Pepe Jeans optical has it all.
- Cote D'AzurCote D'Azur combines all European components, state-of-the-art coloration, and excellent fitting properties to make these eyewear styles both dependable and exciting.The use of casted endpieces and intricate temple designs creates a "piece of jewelry" for the fashion conscious woman. Materials such as stainless steel and cobalt are used on mens styles to achieve lightweight, corrosion-proof, and durable frames that are both stylish and functional.Cote D'Azur Boutique is a collection for women that want a little something special. Showcasing frames in both metal and acetate and encompassing rimless, semi-rimless, and full-frame styles, there is a wide variety to choose from.A feminine twist on the traditional, subtle spark is achieved through embellishment. Frames and temples are highlighted by art deco touches: filigree insets, delicate woven metals, and softly shimmering crystals. The range of colors only enhances their appeal.But don't judge this collection on looks alone. These frames are strong and durable, made from the best materials and featuring the latest technology.
- Michael RyenDrawing inspiration from the growing market of male baby boomers needing more generous sizes, this line of Michael Ryen eyeglasses targets men looking for more choices in cutting-edge style without sacrificing comfort.This high-quality line features styles in titanium as well as metal with plastic temples and spring hinges.The Michael Ryen eyeglasses line also features a great size range from 52 to 60, depending on the fram
- Ann TaylorFor over 60 years, Ann Taylor has been inspired by the strength and beauty of savvy, sophisticated women, and represents a unique balance of fashion and work wear designed to help women look great and feel confident in all the moments that matter.EYEWEARThe Ann Taylor Eyewear Collection features a diverse portfolio of 100% progressive–friendly frames that reflect a modern-classic point of view. Versatile styles, rich colors, sophisticated details, and wear-now profiles capture the chic and timeless aesthetic of the brand.
- Titanium + Steel
- High-End Fashion
- Mazzucchelli Acetate
- Metal Embedded in Acetate
- Warrantee – Free Repair or Replace
- 5-Barrel, Spring, + Screwless Hinges
- Hand Polished + Quality Control Manufacturing
- Custom Frame Measurements by Optician for Optics
- Aspheric Front Curve
- Free-Form Digital Optics
- Lens Grinding Temperature Control
- Verified Prescription within ANSI Standards
- Warrantee – Free Replacement for Scratches
- Anti-Reflective Coating with UV + Blue Blocker
- Material to Match Your Purpose (Trivex, Polycarbonate, High-Index)
Our Promise to You
At Bright Eyes Vision Clinic, we will give you recommendations and access to the highest quality vision products available. We will personally measure, verify, and fit your frame and lens to you. All of our frames and lenses are warranted against scratches and breaks at no cost to you. Come visit our Office Manager and Optician for more details!
Bright Eyes Vision Clinic
601 West FM 544, Suite 102
Murphy, TX 75094
Phone: (972) 578-2020
Fax: (972) 476-1195
Send Us A Message